Common Uses of Hypnosis
On its own, hypnosis is neither therapy nor health care. Rather, it is a tool that can help you reach your goals. Some common applications of hypnosis include:
- The treatment of conditions such as anxiety, stress, and depression
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Improve sleep, overcome insomnia
- Improve memory and concentration
- Performance enhancement (sports, exams, public speaking, etc.)
- Healing from trauma
- Various medical conditions (asthma, pain, headaches)
- Stop nail biting and unwanted habits
- Unleash sales ability
- Age Regression Therapy
- Eliminating Phobias
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- And much more…
Hypnosis is not a “magic pill” and it isn’t for everyone. While hypnosis is a relatively quick method of making permanent improvements, there is no such thing as a one-time “hypno-miracle!” Every individual makes progress at his or her own rate.
How many sessions are average for smoking cessation and what is the cost per session?
One session costs $90 and three sessions is $180 ($60/session) up front. The vast majority of smoking cessation clients require only one session. Sometimes there are lingering issues or challenges, at which point we focus on those in the latter sessions. Depending on the issue, three sessions is usually enough.
Each session lasts roughly 90 minutes of which 30-35 is the actual recorded hypnosis session. Hours are flexible, with evening hours actually preferred since most people work during the day.